Monday, February 1, 2010

Marsboy Birthday! ~


Time flies! Its February 2010~ Chinese New Year is around the corner~ I can smell it! *sniff sniff*
Has been working for 2 and a half month and hasn't blog about my work yet~ Currently facing some difficulties and problems in my working life~ Well, let's not let the 'emoness' drag our nose to nowhere~

28 January 2010 - This is the second time I went to Fullhouse in a week time~ But its a different outlet~ I'll talk about Fullhouse *link* in the upcoming post but not for now~ Because this post is specially dedicated to my Martian bro~
If you still have no idea who the h*** is he, means you have not follow my blog~ *Gotcha!* He already had quite a few appearance in my blog lah~


Anyway, Happy Belated Birthday post to you!

Till then, I'm working on Sunday which is today and when I open my eyes from dreamland later~ Its another *aihss* working Monday~ *aihhss again* Wish me Luck!

signing off confusingly with working life at 12:31 a.m.

No comments: