Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Dear Wife / Sweetheart / Girl Friend / Partner / whomever it may concern,
- Between 11 June and 11 July 2010, you should read the sports section of the newspaper so that you are aware of what is going on regarding the World of Soccer, and that way you will be able to join in the conversations. If you fail to do this, then you will looked at in a bad way, or you will be totally ignored. DO NOT complain about not receiving any attention.
- During the World Cup, the television is mine, at all times, without any exceptions. If you even take a glimpse of the remote control, you will lose it (your eye).
- If you have to pass by in front of the TV during the game, I don't mind, as long as you do it crawling on the floor and without distracting me.
- During the games I will be blind, deaf and mute, unless I require a refill of my drink or something to eat. You are out of your mind if you expect me to listen to you, open the door, answer the telephone, or pick up the baby that just fell on the floor..... It won't happen.
- It would be a good idea for you to keep at least 2 six packs in the fridge at all times, as well as plenty of things to nibble on (excluding your body parts), and please do not make any funny faces to my friends when they come over to watch the games. In return, you will be allowed to use the TV between 12am and 6am, unless they replay a good game that I missed during the day.
- Please, please, please!! If you see me upset because one of my teams is losing, DO NOT say "get over it, it's only a game", or "don't worry, they'll win next time". If you say these things, you will only make me angrier and I will love you less. Remember, you will never ever know more about football than me and your so called "words of encouragement" will only lead to a break up or divorce.
- You are welcome to sit with me to watch one game and you can talk to me during halftime but only when the commercials are on, and only if the half time scores is pleasing me. In addition, please note I am saying "one" game; hence do not use the World Cup as a nice cheesy excuse to "spend time together".
- The replays of goals are very important. I don't care if I have seen them or I haven't seen them, I want to see them again, Many times.
- Tell your friends NOT to have any babies, or any other child related parties or gatherings that requires my attendance because: a) I will not go, b) I will not go, and c) I will not go.
- But, if a friend of mine invites is to his house on a Sunday to watch a game, we will be there in a flash.
- The daily World Cup highlights show on TV every night is just as important as the games themselves. Do not even think about saying "but you have already seen this... why don't you change the channel to something we can all watch?" because, the reply will be, *Refer to Rule #2 of the list*.
- And finally, please save your expressions such as "Thank GOD the World Cup is only every 4 years". I am immune to these words, because before and after this comes the Champions League, Premier League, Italian League, Spanish League, KPL, FA Cup, Euro Cup, etc.P/SBy the way if you get stuck on the road call the Police or AA.Thank you for your cooperation.
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Monday, April 5, 2010
Ordered a bowl of noodle and sat down flipping newspaper which was laying quietly on the table~
Most of the news was fatal accident death during the Chinese believed 'tomb-sweeping' festival (清明节 qing ming jie) which purpose is to remind us to remember our 'root' and our ancestors~
And then~ something caught my attention!
It was reporting that the Italian government has to set up the road sign due to 'over-number' of prostitutes that caused massive road accident to on-lookers. HAHA!
I went home and search the internet and found some articles as well...
Prostitutes sign confuses motorists (link)
A road sign warning of prostitutes is confusing motorists in an Italian town.
The red-bordered triangular sign shows a scantily-clad woman, who is also carrying a handbag, in the city of Treviso in northern Italy.
The sign states 'Attenzione Prostitute' - seemingly warning people of prostitutes in the area.
Motorists and pedestrians have complained that the sign is 'confusing', saying they don't know if it means to watch out for crossing hookers or if it means prostitutes operate in the area.
One local Dino Vezino, 34, said: "I was driving in to work and saw this sign and had to slow down to get a proper look.
"I couldn't believe it - the woman has a mini-skirt and high heels on and very big breasts.
"I just couldn't work out what it was for?
"Does it mean I have to look out for prostitutes crossing or that they are available around here?"
Italian town's 'beware of prostitutes' road signs confuse
London, April 3 (ANI): Special road signs warning commuters of prostitutes have been installed near Treviso, northern Italy.
The signs are triangular and red-bordered with an image of a big-breasted woman wearing a mini-skirt and high heels and carrying a handbag, reports the Sun.
Thirty such signs have been put up on a road known for the harlots near Treviso.
The sign says "attenzione prostitute" meaning, "Watch out for prostitutes."
A local man found 35 prostitutes within a stretch of two miles.
"By night it's a sexed-up superhighway," he said.
Resident Dino Vezino, 34, said: "I saw this sign and had to slow down to get a proper look.
"Does it mean I have to look out for prostitutes crossing or that they are available around here?" (ANI)
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Monday, March 22, 2010
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Monday, February 1, 2010
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Thou I'm still worrying whether do I get nagging from my parents as this is the first time I dye such striking colour~