Monday, August 3, 2009

Which Hyundai R U? aihhhss ~


If I'm TianChad Chen. . XD~
Well, the photo explains it all~


Of course I'm representing TianChad who couldn't attend the ceremony. . . He's gonna sell of this 8Gb iTouch~ Please place your bid here!
While I'm admiring the iTouch in my hand, suddenly someone poke me twice from behind~ There standing a stranger holding a small note book with a pen looking at me asking : " Are you the iTouch winner? Can I interview you for a moment?"
"Nope, I'm just representing..." before I finished my answer, she already show me the bloated mouth ( not as cute as this of course ) and walked away~

I was like WTF?! WTH she's acting so rude??! Her appearance already not presenting herself well, in addition with such attitude. . I wonder who she works for~ Even if I'm the winner I would not go through her interview~

More disappointment coming up in the Hyundai event, stay tune!

signed off 6.05 p.m.

3 comments:

MsXeRoZ Nicole said...

Wah..the baby so cute~!!!!!

TianChad田七摄影 said...

I believe that girl is a fresh graduate
Haha! ;p

MsXeRoZ Nicole said...

TianChad: She an aunty lah..Doesnt look like a girl to me..hahaha